Courses and memberships are a hot topic among online business gurus, and the noise can leave you foggy and confused on which way to go.
Maybe you’ve been considering courses and memberships as a way to expand your reach or provide a way for prospective clients to get a taste of working with you, or to add a stream of income that leverages your time and brings your key topics or proprietary process to more people.
Either way, this episode is for you! Content strategist and digital marketer, Jen Howat, helps business owners build and launch online courses and memberships so that they can increase the impact that they have with their audience and increase their income. Jen is a Kajabi expert, former pastor and the host of My Entrepreneur Life podcast, and she shares insights on the best approches to courses and memberships including:
- The difference between courses and memberships and the effort involved in each
- How to decide if a course or membership is best for you and your business
- The importance of having a marketing strategy for either
Whether you’re already well-acquainted with the course and membership landscape or just beginning to navigate these waters, this episode is for you!
Jen Howat loves to help business owners and coaches grow their impact and income by taking what they are already teaching and converting it into an online course or membership.
Be sure to follow Jen at:
YOUR CALL TO ACTION
1. Download Jen’s free guide: How to Create the Ultimate Onboarding Experience https://www.jenhowat.com/onboarding
2. Download my 4 Keys to Redefine Hustle and use this tool to gain clarity on expanding your expertise: https://erinharrigan.com/4Keys
WORK WITH ME
Schedule your FREE discovery call to explore 1:1 coaching: https://erinharrigan.com/discoverycall
GET YOUR SIGNED COPY OF MY BOOK
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
If this show brings you value, please give it a follow on Apple Podcasts and leave a review.
If you listen on Spotify, be sure to click the “follow” button and the notification bell so you don’t miss an episode.