Do you ever feel like you just want to quit? Like it’s just too much? It (whatever “it” is!) is not going the way you thought it would?
Or maybe it would just be easier for you to do something else?
Don’t give up, friend, because God is counting you to be resilient in walking out His assignment! Resilience is another commitment we make when we accept His mission, so let’s unpack this together so you can cling to His strength in your life and business. Here’s an outline of where we’re going:
3 Definitions of Resilience
- The power or mobility of a material to return to its original form or position aber being bent, compromised, or stretched; elasticity.
- The ability of a person to adjust or to recover readily from an illness.
- The ability of a system or organization to respond to or recover readily from a crisis or disruption.
What does it mean to be resilient for us Christian business women?
- We give God the glory in the good, the storm and the aftermath of the storm.
- We practice surrender over self-reliance
- We’re flexible and allow Him to direct and develop us, even when we’re being stretched.
It requires our commitment. It results in our development. And it enables us to be directed by the Lord. So stay the course, friend. And tune in next week as we continue to explore our commitments to God in our kingdom business.
Be sure to check the show notes for tools and resources that will help – and grab your visitor pass for my live ROOTED group coaching community there too!
Scripture references in this episode:
These verses were part of the message in today’s episode. Follow along as you listen, and/or use them for your own continued study.
2 TImothy 2:21
2 Corinthians 4:8-9
1 Corinthians 15:58
Links & Resources from this episode
Download 4 Keys to Redefine Hustle
Watch this episode on my YouTube channel
Let’s continue the conversation on Voxer! Leave me a message and I’ll add you to our Podcast Hangout!