Ever feel like you’re running around putting out fires in your business?
If so, it could be that you’re not putting SAFEty first (ahem…strategy, accountability, focus and encouragement) to tune out the world and tune into God’s truth for your business. Well, before something burns up in your business (or you get so frustrated, you want to burn it all down), it’s the perfect time for us to spend some focused time examining SAFEty first for your business!
In this four-part series for December, we’ll be looking at what you really need to put SAFEty first in building your business:
Starting with strategy, let’s talk about what strategy is and how to implement it, along with what the Bible says about our role (and responsibility) in setting strategy.
Some key points to remember:
- Strategy in your business is allowing the Lord margin to move, define, and direct you.
- Letting Him direct doesn’t absolve you from making plans aligned to His direction (as long as you leave them at the foot of the cross).
- What you create outside of God’s will, you have to maintain outside of God’s will (ouch!)
- God is the one who gives you the ability to succeed.
These verses were part of the message in today’s episode. Follow along as you listen, and/or use them for your own continued study.
1 Cor 9:8
2 Chron 23:1
The book of Esther
If this show brings you value, please give it a follow on Apple Podcasts and leave a review.
If you listen on Spotify, be sure to click the “follow” button and the notification bell so you don’t miss an episode
YOUR CALL TO ACTION
- Download 4 Keys to Redefine Hustle: https://erinharrigan.com/4Keys
- Visit my live ROOTED group coaching: https://erinharrigan.com/ROOTEDvisitor
WORK WITH ME
Schedule your FREE discovery call to explore 1:1 coaching: https://erinharrigan.com/discoverycall
GET YOUR SIGNED COPY OF MY BOOK
LET’S BE FRIENDS ON SOCIAL
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed