Who doesn’t love a great Q&A episode, especially when the questions speak right to what we’re walking through!
In this episode 173, what do I do when things get hard, we’re pulling back the curtain on some tough questions we face as we walk out God’s assignment. Three of my clients posed tough questions that I’m positive will resonate with you, and some of the answers may surprise you. Thanks to my clients for these candid questions:
- What do I do when I’ve been seeking, listening and obeying, yet still feel lost?
- How do I let God lead when I want to take control?
- How do I find the lessons in the disappointments?
Which of these is a struggle for you? DM your answer on Instagram @erindharrigan.
If this show brings you value, please give it a follow on Apple Podcasts and leave a review (and enter my giveaway through November 16!). If you listen on Spotify, be sure to click the “follow” button and the bell so you don’t miss an episode
These verses were part of the message in today’s episode. Follow along as you listen, and/or use them for your own continued study.
YOUR CALL TO ACTION
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts and enter my giveaway: https://erinharrigan.com/podcastreviewentry
- Download 4 Keys to Redefine Hustle: https://erinharrigan.com/4Keys
- Visit my live ROOTED group coaching: https://erinharrigan.com/ROOTEDvisitor
WORK WITH ME
Schedule your FREE discovery call to explore 1:1 coaching: https://erinharrigan.com/discoverycall
In the Mid-Atlantic? Register by November 9 for my Come to my November 12 retreat: https://erinharrigan.com/redefinehustleretreat
GET YOUR SIGNED COPY OF MY BOOK
LET’S BE FRIENDS ON SOCIAL
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Be sure to check out the links to resources and opportunities I have for you below!